Sunday, July 31, 2011

Funny Story

Ok, here is a funny story .  This guy who " lived in the jungle " has just learned english, and he has never been in the big city, so 1 day, he went out for a walk to explore the city, and he accidently bumped into this guy, so he said :
" I am sorry ! " so the other guy said:
" I am sorry too ! " (but the first guy understood that the too, was the number two) so he said:
" I am sorry three ! " but the second guy was suprised and said:
" What are you sorry for ? " then the first guy immedietly said:
" I am sorry five ! "
" Sorry ! are you sick ? " asked the second guy.
" I am sorry seven ! " said the first guy.
" Would you like to count to sorry eight ? " asked the second.
" I am sorry nine ! " said the first.
The second held his head and said: " Then ... then ... ! "
" I am sorry eleven ! " the first yelled !!!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment