"I, Macaroni am stuck in the dessert for a year, no food nor' water, is the movie done yet giant?" "Yes, lets start
the movie again." "And there I was starting the movie again."
Macaroni lived in a small town in the dessert,when one day,a sandstorm came! Macaroni was swept up the sandstorm and was lost for ever. When one day, a phonetruck (truck with a phone booth) came along, Macaroni was desperate to call his home town, but he didn't have any money. But a dum plane came and picked Macaroni up and flew him home, but before they reached the town, they flew in another sandstorm and were really lost. Then someone held up a sign that said, one year later. " I, Macaroni am stuck in the dessert for a year no food, nor' water, and I bet giant will say lets start the movie again."
The story is very cool , but I don`t understand !!!
ReplyDeleteclick here
ReplyDelete